Filter logic has been put into the template loader while it not belongs there.
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
Some time ago, filter logic has been introduced in the template-loader. Looks like a fix for the inability to handle attachments propperly (WP misses more and more a strict request parsing so that newer features tend to introduce more and more bugs).
The code has not been removed yet. It should be removed there or put into a more appropriate location.
The code in question is:
in /wp-inclueds/template-loader.php around line 30.
Change History (8)
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed
19 months ago
- Focuses template added
- Resolution maybelater deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Component changed from General to Themes
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review