Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments feature.
|Reported by:||JimJordan||Owned by:|
I was testing security and when a contributor submits a post and then the post is approved by the administrator. That contributor can then enter any amount of comments on that specific post without any approval by the administrator. The checkbox for “administrator must always approve comments” is checked.
I have deactivated 2 plugins Capability Manager v1.2, and Draft Notifier v1.2.1.
I was using Pixel v1.9.5 theme and went back to WordPress Default v1.6 theme.
Retested and the problem still exists.
Change History (16)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 3 @Denis-de-Bernardy — 6 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Component changed from General to Comments
- Severity changed from major to normal
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 @mrmist — 6 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version set to 2.8