Add parameter "separator" to "wp_tag_cloud()"
|Reported by:||ramiy||Owned by:|
When using wp_tag_cloud('format=flat') the result is a list of tags separated by whitespace.
The problem: We can't change the whitespace between the tags.
The solution: Adding the "separator" parameter will give us some control over the separator string.
Change History (16)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.9
- Version changed from 2.8 to 2.9