Backdated pre-1st January 1970 post displayed as published on the current viewing day
|Reported by:||carboncopy||Owned by:||nacin|
When posting a backdated post that is before 1 January 1970, the published on date will show the current viewing date.
The problems starts when posting.
At the New Post interface,
Published On : set to 31 December 1969.
The Published On will change to current date.
However, click on Edit, the fields will show the set date (in this example 31 December 1969).
Change History (49)
7 years ago
- Summary changed from Backdated pre-1 January 1970 post displayed as published on the current viewing day to Backdated pre-1st January 1970 post displayed as published on the current viewing day
7 years ago
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8.2
- Version changed from 2.8 to 2.8.1
- Component changed from General to Date/Time
- Milestone changed from 2.8.2 to Future Release
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Version changed from 2.8.1 to 2.8
- Keywords needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from 2.8.3 to 2.9
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.1
- Owner set to nacin
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added; dev-feedback removed
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from reviewing to accepted