ftp upgrade fails when hosting uses different paths for php and ftp access
|Reported by:||arekm||Owned by:||dd32|
wordpress is installed in /home/vhosts/2332/. The same 2332 dir is visible over ftp differently as /mysuperpage.com/.
That's because ftp sees virtual fs while php sees real fs.
search_for_folder() isn't able to deal with this currently.
Possible solutions are:
- search for all possible installations in user specified ftp server/path area, present possibilities to user and then use what user chooses
- allow user to speficy direct ftp path in a form like /mysuperpage.com/
Change History (6)
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed