Comment fields should have max lengths
|Reported by:||muriloazevedo||Owned by:||rachelbaker|
treatment for this, or was fix in the new version.
In the section of comments(Wordpress 2.8), we can insert how many characheters we wants, generating an SQL Exception and breaking the all system.
The solution is simple, use the property maxlenght in the tag
<input /> e limit the characters if will be send to database.
Change History (25)
- Summary changed from Problem in comments! to Comment fields should have max lengths
2 years ago
- Cc weston@… added
- Keywords has-patch added; 'sql exception' comments removed
6 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-refresh removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
- Owner set to rachelbaker
- Status changed from new to accepted