Limit access to php files
|Reported by:||anonymousbugger||Owned by:||matt|
Please provide htaccess files or a sample apache configuration for limiting access to php files. E.g. nobody ever should need to open wp-includes/*php directly.
Access can be limited with the <Files> and <FilesMatch> directives.
Change History (22)
- Milestone set to 1.5.2
- Owner changed from anonymous to matt
- Status changed from new to assigned
10 years ago
- Priority changed from low to lowest
- Severity changed from enhancement to trivial
in reply to:
9 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; bg|needs-patch removed
- Milestone 2.1 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Priority changed from lowest to normal
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 2.0.2 to 2.5
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.