pagination not working, even with default theme
|Reported by:||tazatek||Owned by:||miqrogroove|
The default navigation, as referenced here from the default theme that comes with 2.8.1:
<?php next_posts_link('« Older Entries') ?>
<?php previous_posts_link('Newer Entries »') ?>
doesn't display the prev/next navigation arrows that one would expect.
I minimized to have no plugins installed, more than 100 posts in the blog (so there is need for pagination), and reduce the number of posts to 2 per page (in settings/reading).
I don't use the default theme for anything but testing, but we now have several blogs (with diffing themes) that are supposed to have navigation, and don't. These are using 2.8 and 2.8.1.
Change History (5)
comment:2 miqrogroove — 4 years ago
- Cc miqrogroove@… added
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; pagination next prev navigation removed
- Owner set to miqrogroove
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 miqrogroove — 4 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from accepted to closed
comment:4 miqrogroove — 4 years ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened