Dynamic classes for current blog post item, current term item
|Reported by:||dnusim||Owned by:|
wp_list_pages() produces a class .current_page_item for the page you are currently viewing. This makes it possible to style the current page item different from the other page items in the list.
But there are several other places the same functionality would come in handy: There should be equivalent ways to style the current blog post item in the Recent Posts widget, the current category in wp_list_categories(), and the current tag in wp_tag_cloud('format=list').
Change History (8)
- Component changed from General to Template
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor