Editor Scrolls Uncontrollably in HTML Mode
|Reported by:||americasroof||Owned by:||azaozz|
Tinymce scrolls uncontrollably in html mode in 2.8.1 It works fine in visual mode.
If you try to enter something it jumps back to the top of the post. You may or may not be able to enter the data in the right place by just continuing to type but you can't be sure because it jumps back.
I've been posting via the html version since wp's early days and never changed with the improved visual option so prefer the flexibility and simplicity of the html version.
I have encountered this problem in Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows 2000 and with Firefox and IE 7 and 8
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Editor
- Keywords needs-patch added; Tinymce Scrolling removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Summary changed from Tinymce Scrolls Uncontrollably in HTML Mode to Editor Scrolls Uncontrollably in HTML Mode
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed