Undefined variable: term in wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 188
|Reported by:||sirzooro||Owned by:||andy|
Notice: Undefined variable: term in C:\wordpress.local\wp-includes\taxonomy.php on line 188
This notice appears when taxonomy does not want query var. Attached patch fixes it.
Change History (13)
- Keywords tested added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.9
7 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Owner changed from filosofo to ryan
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc andy added
- Owner changed from ryan to andy
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.