Errors while downloading a updated version zip result in PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) message leaving the user alone w/o a general information what happened.
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:||dd32|
Looks like security probs getting this all untested & overheated. The 2.8.1 looks like being too much untested to be able to update to the next version (2.8.2) then.
PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure
message while doing the automatic update.
Regression on #10104 ?
Was not with that ticket there but this smells really fishy, someone who know about that ticket should really take care. Thanks.
Change History (8)
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Summary changed from Regression PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) [In Upgrade 2.8.1 to 2.8.2] to Errors while downloading a updated version zip result in PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) message leaving the user alone w/o a general information what happened.
- Milestone changed from 2.8.5 to 2.9
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor