Media UI Improvements for the gallery tab
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
If you create a new post that has not been saved, I encounter problems by uploading images.
Next to this, the gallery tab does not appear. I assume both are releated to each other.
As additional feedback: It would be nice to have the gallery settings sections in galleries that consist of no or only a single image. The standard options could be offered or a text that tells the user to upload (more) pictures. This would make the UI more consistent and can help people to talk about using wordpress by phone better, because they see the same regardless of how many images they have uploaded.
(Version is infact 2.8.2 but that is not offered in the trac dialog)
Change History (11)
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:10 @hakre — 5 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 3.0
- Summary changed from Image upload and media gallery does not work properly on unsaved new posts. to Media UI Improvements for the gallery tab