Navigation For Already Installed Page
|Reported by:||dcole07||Owned by:|
When you come to the page "Already Installed", which is during the initial install process (/wp-admin/install.php), you come to a dead end. The page says, "You appear to have already installed WordPress. To reinstall please clear your old database tables first."
There should be a link to login to the backend and/or one to the homepage. It's disruptive to have to find another way to get to rest of the site.
Change History (15)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Owner changed from dd32 to dcole07
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 hakre — 4 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.0
- Version changed from 2.8.1 to 2.9