Comments Pagination Links disappear if you separate comments from pings
|Reported by:||aldolat||Owned by:||apeatling|
If you try to separate the comments from pings (trackback and pinkbacks), the links to comments pagination (Previous and Next Comments) disappear if they are located after the call to wp_list_comments('type=pings') function.
For example, after this:
<ol class="commentlist"> <?php wp_list_comments('type=comment');?> </ol>
<ol class="commentlist"> <?php wp_list_comments('type=pings'); ?> </ol>
Now, you should not see the links to Previous and Next comments.
Instead, you should continue to see the links located before the wp_list_comments.
Change History (8)
- Cc aldolat@… added
- Component changed from General to Comments
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9.2
- Version set to 2.9.1
- Keywords needs-patch added; 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9.3 to 3.0
- Cc apeatling added
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed