Remove Classic and Kubrick Themes
|Reported by:||technosailor||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by nacin)
Remove the classic and kubrick themes from core. Add them to the .org directory.
Only copy the most recent theme (i.e. twentyten) during automatic upgrades. Rely on the plugin and theme upgraders where possible and stop copying wp-content during automatic upgrades.
SVN users will lose default and classic on svn up. Ensure that there is code in the upgrader to switch to twentyten being the new active theme if necessary.
Change History (50)
- Component changed from General to Themes
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; remove-classic-theme removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.0
- Summary changed from Remove Classic Theme to Remove Classic and Kubrick Themes
- Type changed from enhancement to task (blessed)
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed