Protect XMLRPC against failures when WP_DEBUG enabled
|Reported by:||redsweater||Owned by:||westi|
Further protections for xmlrpc.php to guard against errors that are printed when WP_DEBUG is enabled.
The attached patch protects against failures that occur when the optional parameters for enclosures, categories, and ping urls are omitted by the client.
Change History (10)
comment:1 @redsweater — 6 years ago
- Cc jalkut@… added
- Component changed from General to XML-RPC
- Owner set to josephscott
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-refresh added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Triage to 3.1