Scheduled Entry Shows Wrong Time
|Reported by:||JPigford||Owned by:||ryan|
I set an article's timestamp to 10:00 (which right at this moment would be in 15 minutes). But on Dashboard it says it is scheduled for 6 hours from now.
It appears like it's taking the timestamp I set and saying that I told it to show at 10:00PM UTC time but the rest of the timestamps on other posts in the pasts are showing correct times and the "Output:" under "Date and Time" on the options page under "Default time format" are showing the correct time.
Change History (11)
11 years ago
- Owner changed from anonymous to rboren
- Status changed from new to assigned
- fixed_in_version set to 1.5.1
- Resolution changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from assigned to closed