Redundant city name entry for timezone selection
|Reported by:||hudatoriq||Owned by:||nbachiyski|
There are two cities inside continents-cities.php file that refer to a single city. 'Ujung Pandang' is the old name of 'Makassar'.
The timezone database used by PHP still consider both Asia/Makassar & Asia/Ujung_Pandang as valid timezone strings. But if we use the city list as an interface, it's better to merge them. Let's only use one of the timezone string.
This page states 'Makassar is also known as Ujung Pandang'
'Ujung Pandang' on wikipedia redirects to 'Makassar'
Change History (5)
comment:2 @nbachiyski — 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 2.9 deleted