login verb phrase and noun conflict
|Reported by:||Albert||Owned by:||ryan|
The attached patch changes the noun login to "username" in wp-login.php, wp-register.php, install.php, users.php, user-edit.php, profile.php and functions.php. Strings change so probably not for the 1.5.1 release. This does not change variables so the variable related to the username string is usually $user_login. It does not change the database either. POP3 is not modified.
Hopefully no verb phrases translated to username.
Briefly tested with a new database.
Change History (5)
- Owner changed from anonymous to rboren
- Status changed from new to assigned
- fixed_in_version set to 1.5.1
- Resolution changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from assigned to closed