Wordpress incorrectly returns a 200 on a 404
|Reported by:||dtsn||Owned by:||joostdevalk|
Wordpress is incorrectly returning a 200 status code on a 404 (or a possible 403).
Any URL ending with a ?p=<post id which doesn't exist> returns a 200 instead of a 404. Or if it is a preview post it should return a 403, Forbidden.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from HTTP to General
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Owner dd32 deleted
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:3 @joostdevalk — 5 years ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Owner set to joostdevalk
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Version changed from 2.8.4 to 2.9
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.