Add container_element arg to wp_page_menu()
|Reported by:||stebbiv||Owned by:||paulwilde|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||good-first-bug has-patch|
I have added a new argument to the wp_page_menu template tag so it replaces the container div with another HTML element.
This is useful when migrating to HTML 5 and you want to use the <nav> element.
Change History (13)
- Summary changed from A new argument to replace the container div in wp_page_menu to Add container_element arg to wp_page_menu()
comment:7 johnbillion — 3 months ago
- Keywords needs-refresh good-first-bug added; has-patch removed
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to minor
comment:10 nacin — 2 months ago
- Component changed from Template to Posts, Post Types
- Focuses template added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.