Theme Editor broken
|Reported by:||richardmtl||Owned by:|
|Component:||General||Keywords:||has-patch tested commit|
Hi, this is my 1st bug report, please ask if you need more details.
I have a blog that I use only for testing new plugins and themes, so I decided to try out 2.9 to see what's new. I installed a nightly today, and when I go to the Theme Editor page, I get the error "Oops, no such file exists! Double check the name and try again, merci.". I did a quick search on this message and suspected that the qtranslate plugin was the problem, so I deactivated it, but I still get the same error message. I have many plugins (only some of which are currently active) and many themes installed in this blog, so I do not know where to start to try to debug. I even deactivated all and used Kubrik, but I still get the same error. Please give me some guidance as to how I can help debug this issue.
Change History (9)
- Keywords needs-patch added; theme editor edit themes removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Summary changed from Error editing Theme from Theme Editor to Theme Editor broken
- Version set to 2.9