Show changelog for core upgrade
|Reported by:||petervanderdoes||Owned by:||nacin|
When clicking on the admin notice that there is an update available, it would be interesting to see a short changelog with a link to the complete changelog of the upgrade besides the two download buttons
Example with the 2.8.5.
Show on the page:
The headline changes in this release are:
- A fix for the Trackback Denial-of-Service attack that is currently being seen.
- Removal of areas within the code where php code in variables was evaluated.
- Switched the file upload functionality to be whitelisted for all users including Admins.
- Retiring of the two importers of Tag data from old plugins.
Change History (8)
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened