wpautop filter may product invalid markup
|Reported by:||idanso||Owned by:|
The wpautop filter, enabled by default on Wordpress 1.5, produces not well formed XHTML in some cases.
One such case occurs when the input has a 'pee' block contained within a 'div' block, and there is a newline, followed by atext between the end of the 'pee' block and the end of the 'div' block.
In such a case, wpautop will open a 'pee' block at the start of the text block, but will not close it.
Change History (9)
- Keywords bg|has-patch added
- Milestone set to 2.1
- Version changed from 1.5.1 to 2.1
- Cc turnip@… removed
- Keywords bg|has-patch removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed