screenshots of plugins from wordpress.org load over http instead of https when FORCE_SSL_ADMIN is enabled
|Reported by:||brantgurga||Owned by:||nacin|
- Enabled FORCE_SSL_ADMIN in Wordpress on an appropriate host.
- Use default settings in Internet Explorer 8.
- Go to the plugin installation page.
- Choose a plugin from wordpress.org to install.
You get a mixed mode warning because the screenshots and possibly other content loaded from wordpress.org are loaded over http instead of https.
Screenshots are loaded over https so that content is not mixed.
Change History (13)
- Component changed from General to Upgrade/Install
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Type changed from feature request to defect (bug)
- Version set to 2.9
comment:10 @nacin — 19 months ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.