escaped HTML elements present in title attributes generated by wp_list_pages()
|Reported by:||kingjeffrey||Owned by:|
When wp_list_pages() creates a title attribute for a listed page, it escapes HTML tags so they are visible. The desired operation would be the stripping of HTML tags, not their escaping.
Change History (20)
- Summary changed from wp_list_pages title attribute creation to esc_attr() doesn't strip HTML tags
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
6 years ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from esc_attr() doesn't strip HTML tags to escaped HTML elements present in title attributes generated by wp_list_pages()
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.