|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||nacin|
|Component:||Taxonomy||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing needs-unit-tests|
There should be a function that unregisters a certain taxonomy after it has been registered.
Change History (49)
- Owner changed from filosofo to dd32
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 16 dd32 — 4 years ago
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Type changed from task (blessed) to enhancement
comment:37 nacin — 7 months ago
- Keywords needs-testing needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.7
comment:39 nacin — 6 months ago
- Summary changed from Add unregister_taxonomy() to Add unregister_taxonomy_for_object_type()
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.