Allow 'include' & 'exclude' args to be arrays
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||scribu|
Most of the time, the term ids you want to include are retrieved as an array, using $wpdb.
To avoid having to join(',', $term_ids), only to have them preg_split() afterwards, I think this would be really useful.
Change History (21)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch commit removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from In get_terms(), allow 'include' & 'exclude' args to be arrays to Allow 'include' & 'exclude' args to be arrays
- Owner changed from filosofo to scribu
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.