Common White Screen of Death in wpdb
|Reported by:||nutsmuggler||Owned by:|
I imported some 10.000 users into WP through a custom script, using wp_insert_users().
Import successful, I could log in with new users.
Yet wp-admin/users.php page fails to load the users table; I got the admin header and menu but the page stopped loading when querying the DB for the users data.
I set WP-DEBUG to true, but still no error. NO errors in the server log also.
I eventually had to add
to wp-config.php to get the users.php page working.
The problem here is that the page doesn't issue the usual PHP memory limit fatal error, I had to guess to sort it out.
Change History (11)
7 years ago
- Component changed from Users to Database
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback memory limit removed
- Owner set to ryan
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
7 years ago
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from users.php fails silently if WP_MEMORY_LIMIT is exceeded to Common White Screen of Death in wpdb
- Cc westi added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.1
- Owner ryan deleted
- Status changed from reopened to assigned