Flip Horizontally/Vertically Button Title Switched
|Reported by:||Coen Naninck||Owned by:||Coen Naninck|
This is my first ever report for WordPress (been a user for two years), so hopefully I'm doing this right.
1) In WP go to: Library > File > Edit > Edit image.
2) The 4th and 5th icons allow the image to be flipped.
3) Hover the mouse over each icon and notice the description seems to be switched (i.e. the description for the 4th icon (Flip horizontally) should be on the 5th icon and vice versa).
Change History (7)
- Component changed from Editor to Media
- Keywords has-patch commit added; title image editing flip horizontally vertically removed