$wpdb->prepare() Chokes on single literal percentage chars?
|Reported by:||miqrogroove||Owned by:||ryan|
This might be a documentation issue, but I'm feeling a bit clueless tonight after reading http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wpdb_Class
var_dump($wpdb->prepare("SELECT 1 WHERE col1 LIKE 'image%'")); //returns bool(false)
prepare() seems incapable of even the most simple LIKE query syntax.
Change History (13)
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from Database to Inline Docs
- Milestone set to 3.0
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from $wpdb->prepare() Chokes on LIKE conditions? to $wpdb->prepare() Chokes on single literal percentage chars?
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.