New _deprecated_argument() function
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||Inline Docs||Keywords:||has-patch commit|
Started in #11028.
Patch with the ones I've found.
Most of these have no documentation on their original use, so it can't hurt to remove those. But even for those that do have a hint on what the argument used to do, I'm not sure keeping it is worth it.
Change History (56)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch close removed
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords needs-review added; needs-patch removed
- Summary changed from Remove $deprecated = '' arguments that don't affect argument order to New _deprecated_argument() function