Why is the View Post opening in a new window once again?
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||azaozz|
There had been a ticket over in 2.8, and if memory serves the general agreement was that opening the preview link in a new window made sense, while opening the view post link in the same window was preferable. (Or maybe this discussion was on the View Site link...)
r12020, I am assuming, re-introduced the clumsy behavior two months ago. Could we change this back to where the general agreement stood? It's quite annoying to no longer be able to Edit, Save Chances, and then View Post without ending up with a) an extra tab and b) WP later complaining that a new version of the post or page exists because the useless tab was not closed on the spot.
Change History (45)
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords 3.5-early ux-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5