iTouch useability in the editor out of the box
|Reported by:||bi0xid||Owned by:|
I have tried to write a post in 2.9 in iPod Touch and the text zone has some problems:
- When you write the title, if you want to write the post the keyboard doesn't appear. You must move to another text-editable zone and go back to the main text zone to have the keyboard.
- Once you have the keyboard, you have capslock activated and cannot deactivate it (you can deactivate letter-per-letter).
I have tried in 2 different iTouchs with the same result.
I put it as low because WordPress has an iPhone/iTouch app and don't know if happens the same in other mobile platforms.
Change History (7)
- Keywords writing removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Summary changed from Capslock editing in iTouch to iTouch useability in the editor out of the box
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request