Creation of unnamed option is possible
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:||ericmann|
I just looked into the DB on a wordpress setup and the otpion table contained an option with an empty option_name.
Not shure if this exactly is a bug but I would argue that an option should have a name otherwise it might not be possible to query it.
Change History (9)
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Keywords has_patch needs_testing added
- Owner set to ericmann
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; has_patch needs_testing removed