rev 12425 stream_set_timeout()
|Reported by:||solariz||Owned by:||ryan|
In the rev change 12425 / 12424 some handling for float timeouts was submitted. Some ppl. reporting for pingbacks not coming through on some systems. I noticed a discussion at the php.net comments about the stream_set_timeout function:
If you are using fsockopen() to create a connection, first going to write into the stream and then waiting for the reply (e.g. simulating HTTP request with some extra headers), then stream_set_timeout() must be set only after the write - if it is before write, it has no effect on the read timeout.
Maybe for a safety reason a null packet should be sent and stream_set_timeout added to avoid this as a problem source.
Change History (5)
comment:1 @miqrogroove — 6 years ago
- Component changed from Pings/Trackbacks to HTTP
- Keywords timout pingback ceil floor removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:2 @miqrogroove — 6 years ago
- Summary changed from http.php rev 12425 Timeouts to rev 12425 stream_set_timeout()