create a function that does this: wp_get_user_role()
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:||ryan|
There is an TODO task left in the file wp-admin/user-edit.php around line 196. The original author should decide wether or not he wants to implement the noted feature or to just drop it.
// Get the highest/primary role for this user // TODO: create a function that does this: wp_get_user_role() $user_roles = $profileuser->roles; $user_role = array_shift($user_roles);
Change History (20)
- Keywords dev-feedback has-patch needs-testing added; developer-feedback has_patch needs_testing removed
- Component changed from General to Role/Capability
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
comment:15 follow-up: ↓ 16 wonderboymusic — 15 months ago
- Keywords close added; dev-feedback needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.6
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.