Missing PHP Close Tag When Manually Creating Config
|Reported by:||andrewturner||Owned by:|
in 2.9.1 when you are prompted to manually create a wp-config.php file due to the various reasons, and it gives the user the code it was found that a closing php tag was missing ?>.
It's easy to rectify, but could be an issue for those that are unsure.
Change History (5)
- Milestone 2.9.1 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 2.9 deleted
- Keywords beta install config php missing error removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened