WP should do sanity checks for paginated posts, pages and comments
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||has-patch 3.9-early|
Create a post with two pages using the <!--nextpage--> tag. Publish, and browse the post's *third* page.
WP should return a 404 here, rather than the last page of the post.
Along the same lines, it should return the correct canonical urls for paginated posts. Currently, rel=canonical will only ever return the post's first page.
Change History (34)
- Summary changed from WP should do sanity check for paginated posts and pages to WP should do sanity checks for paginated posts and pages
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to 3.1
- Owner set to dd32
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:9 @SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from WP should do sanity checks for paginated posts and pages to WP should do sanity checks for paginated posts, pages and comments
comment:20 @johnbillion — 18 months ago
- Keywords 3.7-early removed
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to 3.8
comment:23 @nacin — 16 months ago
- Keywords 3.9-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.8 to Future Release
comment:24 @nacin — 14 months ago
- Component changed from Template to Posts, Post Types
- Focuses template added