Can't delete alternate text from image in media library
|Reported by:||doug||Owned by:||azaozz|
Steps to reproduce:
- Upload an image to the media library and fill in the "Alternate text" field. Save the data.
- In the media library, click to edit the image.
- Delete all text in the Alternate text field and click Update Media.
- In the media library, click to edit the image again and notice that the alt text has NOT been deleted.
(The same thing happens using the pop-up style media editor from within the post editor.)
Work-around: delete all text in the Alternate text field, then type a space in the field. When updating, the alt text (including the space) will be removed.
Change History (9)
comment:4 @reaperhulk — 6 years ago
- Cc reaperhulk added
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed