Warning when wp-cron fails
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||westi|
Running 3.0 alpha I sometimes get this warning just at the top of admin pages:
Warning: fopen(http://localhost/wp/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home/cristi/svn/wp/wp-includes/http.php on line 1009
I didn't notice it in WP < 2.9. Perhaps it should be suppressed?
Change History (34)
- Milestone 3.0 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:29 @jemaltz — 19 months ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords cron fopen removed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.