Add Margin to QuickEdit Categories for Easier Viewing
|Reported by:||studionashvegas||Owned by:||nacin|
My first ticket, so pardon any ignorance.
When you're quick editing posts the categories are all lined up flush to the left margin, resulting in child categories being hard to distinguish from parent categories.
It's a simple fix, and i've attached the necessary CSS below.
Change History (10)
comment:2 @studionashvegas — 5 years ago
- Keywords ui quickedit added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Owner set to studionashvegas
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords ui quickedit tested removed
- Owner changed from studionashvegas to nacin