the_editor js bug when switching between Visual / HTML with multiple on page
|Reported by:||sc0ttkclark||Owned by:|
First instance works flawlessly, however second and subsequent instances have issues with switching between Visual / HTML mode.
- Setup multiple instances of the_editor on page, with normal scripts (no JS errors on page when using them)
- Switch between Visual / HTML on second / subsequent editors on the page, you'll see an issue with the HTML view toolbar appearing / disappearing on the first instance.
- If first instance is in HTML view, the HTML toolbar will disappear as you select second / subsequent editors into HTML view. Upon switching first editor back to Visual (visual toolbar appears) then to HTML (the HTML toolbar appears).
OTHER NOTE: Tested in Google Chrome and Firefox
Change History (15)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
comment:4 @sc0ttkclark — 5 years ago
- Summary changed from the_editor error when switching between Visual / HTML with multiple editor boxes on page to the_editor js bug when switching between Visual / HTML with multiple on page
comment:12 @sc0ttkclark — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.