Plugin removed from extend directory
|Reported by:||aldenml||Owned by:||ryan|
I made a fork of All in One SEO Pack at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/light-seo/ and suddenly, it was removed from the public. I have only access to the SVN repository.
I have a strong suspicion about an erroneous copyright analysis (see http://wordpress.org/support/topic/330744?replies=7)
Could I have some explanation or any insight about how to proceed.
Change History (3)
- Keywords copyright fork removed
- Priority changed from high to lowest
- Resolution set to invalid
- Severity changed from critical to minor
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 @anotherhero — 5 years ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened