"No Parent" not available when using QuickEdit for pages
|Reported by:||cailean||Owned by:||ShaneF|
When using Quickedit for pages (wp-admin/edit-pages.php), the 'Parent' selector does not include the 'No Parent' option. Results in the edited page being saved as child of the first page in the list.
This bug make Quickedit for pages unusable.
Change History (6)
- Cc ShaneF added
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Owner set to ShaneF
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Version 2.9.1 deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.