Ensure image MIME type matches extension
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||Viper007Bond|
Take a bitmap (BMP) and rename it to .png. WordPress will say it's an image/png everywhere you look. This can cause issues if you're trying to manipulate it (thumbnail it, etc.).
We should either fix the extension or reject it.
Change History (38)
comment:2 Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
- Summary changed from Ensure MIME type matches extension to Ensure image MIME type matches extension
comment:3 Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
comment:15 Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:18 Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
- Owner set to Viper007Bond
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
comment:19 Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.