wp_iframe() style inclusion when using objects/methods
|Reported by:||technosailor||Owned by:||nacin|
Small bug in wp_iframe() pertaining to the inclusion of the media stylesheet. The determination of whether to include the media stylesheet is based on the assumption that the callback passed to wp_iframe() is a function name and ignores the possibility of inclusion of a class/method array pair.
Attached patch corrects this problem.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Media
- Keywords has-patch added; css wp-admin media removed
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Owner changed from technosailor to nacin
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Cc vericgar added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened