Add/Edit Post/Page: Screen Options do not want to remember to show the Page Slug box
|Reported by:||ickatanet||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Add New or Edit Page.
- Go to "Screen Options" (top right) and click to expand.
- Check "Page Slug" checkbox.
Observed: After refresh Page Slug is still hidden.
Expected: Page Slug input box should appear always unless unchecked.
Environment: Firefox 3.6, Internet Explorer 8
Change History (5)
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Cc ickata@… added
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Add/Edit Page: Screen Options do not want to remember to show the Page Slug box to Add/Edit Post/Page: Screen Options do not want to remember to show the Page Slug box
- Keywords needs-patch added; admin page slug page-slug edit preferences screen options removed
- Milestone set to 3.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.