"This file is too big." Message does not go away after selecting a second image which does fit the maximum size.
|Reported by:||dragonflyeye||Owned by:||yoavf|
WordPress MU 2.9.1.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Start a new post
- Click "Add Image" button
- Select an image which is too big. Now you've got the error message on your screen, "This file is too big. The maximum upload size for your server is X."
- Select a new image which does fit the maximum size for your setup.
- The new image uploads fine, but the message still appears in the same location, making it look that this file is also too large.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Upload
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 3.0
- Keywords has-patch css added
- Owner set to yoavf
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 2.9.1 to 3.0
- Keywords needs-testing added; css removed
- Version changed from 3.0 to 2.9.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.